Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 : Maharashtra TET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017
Maharashrta Teacher Eligibility Test is a state level teacher eligibility test. Candidates, who qualify in this test, will get teaching jobs in government schools of Maharashtra state. The purpose of conducting this exam to analyse the teaching ability of the candidates. Maharashtra TET is organized by the government of Maharashtra state with the help of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE).
The score card for Maharashtra TET is valid for 7 years for vacancies in teaching department. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for primary and upper primary level teachers before applying. Candidates can fill the Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form via online mode only. Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of December 2016 and candidates can fill the form till January 2017.
The exam will be conducted in the month of February 2017. Candidates can read the detail like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc. related to Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this test.
Candidates must ensure before applying whether they are eligible for Maharashtra TET or not :
- Candidates must have done graduation from recognized university with B.Ed. degree for Upper Primary level and candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board with at least 50% marks and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education or degree in elementary education for Primary Level Teacher.
- The age of applicants should not exceed 28 years. The age limit is 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per state government rules.
- Starting date to fill online application form : December 2016
- The last date to submit application form online : January 2017
- Availability of Admit Card : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : February 2017
- Result declaration date : March 2017
The detail of application fee is given below:
- Fee for General Category Candidates : Rs. 500 for Paper 1 or paper 2 and Rs. 800 for both exams
- Application Fee for Reserved Category Candidates : Rs. 250 for Paper 1 or paper 2 and Rs. 400 for both exams
How to apply for Maha TET 2017
Candidates can fill Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. www.mahatet.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form. Note down the steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.mahatet.in
- Click on the link of Application form for Maharashtra TET 2017.
- Choose the level of teaching for which you want to apply.
- fill the form completely like personal detail, educational detail etc.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photo, signature and thumb impression etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit and registration number and password will be generated.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for Primary level and Upper Primary Level teaching will help you in making preparation for exam. The detail of exam pattern is given below:
- Multi choice objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Exam Pattern for Primary Level:
Total 150 questions will be asked from 5 sections. Each section will carry 30 questions. Questions will be asked from Child Development, Language I and II, Mathematics and Environment Studies.
Exam Pattern for Upper Primary Level:
Total 150 questions will be asked from 4 sections. 30-30 questions will be asked from Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II and 60 questions will be asked from Mathematics and Science Subjects or Social Science subjects.
Qualifying Marks for Maharashtra TET 2017
Candidates of General category must secure at least 60% marks for qualifying in Maha TET 2016 and 55% for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
If you want more information related to Maha TET 2017, you can tell us by writing in the comment box.
Official Website – www.mahatet.in