Manipur B.Ed Application Form 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
Manipur B.Ed Application Form 2016
Manipur university will soon release the official notification for B.Ed. course. Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2016 will be released soon for providing admission to liable candidates for B.Ed. course in Manipur University. Manipur University was established on 5 June 1980, under the Manipur University Act, 1980.
This is a teaching cum affiliating university situated at Imphal. It was converted into a Central University 13 October 2005. For providing admission to eligible candidates in B.Ed. course, candidates will conduct entrance exam for Manipur B.Ed Application Form 2016 will be released very soon. The application form will be available online and offline modes.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. related to Manipur B.Ed Admission 2016 before applying. We are providing all necessary information related to Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2016. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Eligibility criteria for Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2016
The detail of terms and conditions to be eligible for Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2016 is given below:
- Candidates must have done Graduation or post Graduation with relevant subjects from the recognised university of India.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
- 5% age relaxation will be provided for candidates of Reserved Category Candidates.
The detail of application fee and payment mode is given below:
- For General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Application fee can be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Manipur University payable at SBI, MU Campus Branch (Code No. 5320) or by online mode i.e. by debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to apply for Manipur B.Ed Entrance Test 2016
Eligible Candidates purchase the Prospectus along with application forms from the University Cash Counter on Payment of application fee. After filling the application form, candidates will submit the application form to the Head of the Department. Candidates can also fill the application form from the official website of the university. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form from the official website. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. manipuruniv.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Test.
- Click on Apply Online and online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form completely like personal and educational detail etc.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Objective type Multi-choice Questions will be asked in the question paper. Each question will carry one mark. Questions will be asked from Mental Ability, General knowledge, Teacher Aptitude test etc. exam pattern will help you in making preparation for the exam.
- Starting date to submit application form : Update soon
- Closing date to submit application form : Update soon
- Date of Commencement of Exam : Update soon
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2016 and marks in the Graduation or Post Graduation. The reservation of seats for ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Sports and Culture and any other category shall be determined as per rules laid down by the University from time to time. Candidates qualified in written test will be eligible for Counselling Process.
If you want any other information related to Manipur B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.manipuruniv.ac.in