MAT September 2016, Management Aptitude Test, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc.
MAT September Application Form 2016
The full form of MAT is Management Aptitude Test. This is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association i.e. AIMA. The purpose of conducting this exam is to screen deserving candidates for giving admission in various MBA programs in various prestigious colleges(Government as well as private) and Management Institutions.
MAT score is also used by many Business Schools in India for giving admission in MBA and Other Management Courses. MAT is conducted four times in a year in the month of February, May, September, and December. Candidates must read the eligibility norms and other important details related to MAT 2016 before applying.
Here, in this article, we are providing you the detailed information related to MAT 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc. So, Read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for MAT September 2016 or not.
Candidates must check that whether they are eligible for applying for MAT 2016 or not before applying. The detail of eligibility norms is given below:
- Candidate must have passed Graduation in any discipline from recognized university. Candidates appearing in final year are also eligible to apply for MAT 2016.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in graduation and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
- There is no age limit for MAT 2016.
- MAT September 2016 application form will be available on: June 2016
- The last date to submit application form for MAT September , 2016/22nd August 2016
- Admit Card will be available : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Exam date for MAT September 2016 by Offline Mode: 6th September 2016
- Exam date for MAT September 2016 by Online Mode: 12th September 2016
- Result declaration date : October 2016
- Application form for December 2016 will be available from: October 2016
The application fee for MAT 2016 is Rs. 1200/-. Application Fee can be paid by any one of the modes given below:
- In cash from listed Nodal Centers of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- By Demand Draft drawn in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any bank.
- By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply For MAT September Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for MAT 2016 either through online mode or by offline mode. The detail of both the modes is given below:
In case of Offline Mode:
Candidates can buy the application form for MAT 2016 from listed Nodal Centers of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the application fee either in cash or by DD. After filling the application form, candidates can submit the application form along with DD and copy of required documents to the AIMA, New Delhi till the last date of receiving the application form.
In case of Online Mode:
We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.aima.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for MAT 2016.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee by using online mode i.e. debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc. on the application form.
- After checking the filled application form, Click Submit.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
The Exam will be conducted in both the modes i.e. Online and Offline Mode. In the case of online mode, candidates ill give the answer on computer and in case of offline mode, candidates will give answers on pen paper based mode. Exam paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Total 200 questions will be asked. Each question will carry one mark and there will be 1/4th negative marking also. The duration of exam will be 150 minutes. Questions will be asked in 5 sections. Each section will carry 40 questions. The detail of each section is given below:
- Reading Comprehension : 40 questions
- Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency : 40 questions
- Logical and Critical Reasoning : 40 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude : 40 questions
- General Awareness : 40 questions
The result for MAT exam will be declared after one month of commencement of exam. Merit list will also be issued on the basis of marks obtained in the basis of marks obtained in the MAT 2016. Admission will be done on the basis of cut-off marks decided by the college or institution.
If you want any other information related to MAT 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.aima.in