MP DMAT 2017 Application Form: MP DMAT Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, and Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of MP DMAT is Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test. This test is organized by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh in the month of July every year. The aim of this test is to shortlist the candidates for giving admission to the private dental and medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh state.
Students of all states can apply for this test. Interested candidates can apply for MP DMAT 2017 Application Form via online and offline modes. Candidates can get the application form from any prescribed branch of SBI or the participating colleges/Association office on the payment of application fee. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website i.e. www.apdmcmp.com.
MP DMAT 2017 Application Form:
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for MP DMAT, 2017. Here, in this article, Candidates must read the information like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, and Counselling Process, etc. Make Career in Agriculture By filling the same Application Form
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for MP DMAT. They should apply only if they fulfill all the eligibility requirements for applying.
- Candidates from any state of India can apply for this test. There is not need to hold domicile of MP state for being eligible for this test.
- Applicant must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as compulsory subjects. Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB subjects.
- Candidates having any other equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/Govt. of India are eligible to apply.
- Minimum age required for this test is 31st December of the year of examination.
- Information Brochure and Application Form will be available in the second week of May 2017
- Last date for submission of Application Form without late fee: third week of June 2017
- Last date for submission of Application Form with late fee: third week of June 2017
- Date of Exam for MP DMAT 2017: second week of July 2017
- Result Declaration: within 15 days after commencement of exam
- Counselling Process starts – August 2017
Candidates can buy the application form by paying application fee of Rs. 750/- either in the form of Cash or the form of DD. Candidates can also get the application form through post by paying additional postal charges of Rs. 100/- along with application fee of Rs. 750 in the form of DD. Candidates can also download the application form from official website i.e. www.apdmcmp.com.
They also have to pay application fee of Rs. 750/- through Demand Draft. DD should be drawn in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal. The application fee of Rs. 750/- is fixed for one course only i.e. MBBS or BDS. Those candidates, who want to apply for both the courses, have to submit Rs. 1500/- as application fee.
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2017
Candidates have to submit the application form along with passport size photograph to the following address through speed post, registered post/ courier.
Controller of Examination,
DMAT Office, E-2/51, Arera Colony
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal, (M.P.) – 462016
Total 1200 questions will ask in the exam. All question will be of objective type multi choice. Questions will ask from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
One mark will award for each correct answer, and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The question paper will set in both the languages i.e. Hindi and English. The duration for attempting the paper will be 3 hours. Candidates have to give answers on OMR sheets.
The open counseling will conduct for the qualified candidates. Document verification and seat allotment will be done in the counseling process. Candidates will be able to attend the counseling if they have the valid rank card.
Information related to counseling schedule will publish on the official website of the association i.e. www.apdmcmp.com. If you want any other information of MP DMAT 2017 Application Form, you can write to us in the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.apdmcmp.com