MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017 : Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern etc.
MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017
Are you interested in making your career in Nursing and Health Care?????? Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board i.e. MPPEB conducts GNST and PNST Entrance Exam every year to get admission in various nursing courses. The full form of GNST is General Nursing Training Selection Test and PNST is Pre-Nursing Selection Test.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) was established in the year 1981. The primary responsibility of this board is conducting Entrance Exams for admission to various colleges in the Madhya Pradesh State. For providing admission in nursing colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. The MP Vyapam will release notification for inviting applications for MP GNTST PNST 2017 in the month of March 2017.
The exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. Interested candidates can apply online for these entrance tests. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern etc related to MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017 before applying. We are providing all the necessary information related to MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017 in this article. S, Read this article carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for MP GNTST PNST Entrance Test 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for GNST and PNST is given below:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- Candidates should secure at least 45% marks in 12th class(40% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Age limit of candidates is 17 years to 30 years. Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Starting date to submit application form : March 2017
- Closing date to submit application form : April 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : May 2017
- Result declaration date : June 2017
The detail of application fee is given below:
- Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Form fee for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Application fee can be paid b y online mode from online service from MP Portal.
- The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017 via online mode. Candidates can apply for GNST and PNST Entrance Test 2017 from the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
Steps to apply for MP GNST and PNST Entrance Test 2017:
- Visit the official website www.vyapam.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application form for GNTST PNST Entrance Test 2017.
- Read the notification carefully and click Apply Online.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee detail on the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam pattern helps candidates in preparation of exam. Candidates can get an idea how to prepare for the entrance exam. Objective type multi-choice questions will be asked in the MP GNTST PNST Entrance Exam 2017. Total 150 questions will be asked. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. Questions will be asked from following sections:
- Physics : 30 questions for 30 marks
- Chemistry : 30 questions for 30 marks
- Botany : 30 questions for 30 marks
- Zoology : 30 questions for 30 marks
- English : 30 questions for 30 marks
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. After commencement of Exam in the month of June 2017, Result will be declared for after sometime. The result will be issued on the official website of MP Vyapam i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in and merit list will also be issued on the official website. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling.
If you want more information related to MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.vyapam.nic.in