MP PAT 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Selection Process etc.
MP PAT 2017
Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test is a common entrance test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board every yesr. The purpose of conducting this examination is to give admission to deserving candidates in various agriculture, diary and forestry courses. It is necessary to qualify in this examination to get admission in any government or private college in Madhya Pradesh state. Interested candidates can apply for this test via online mode. Application form for MP PAT 2017 will be released in the month of February, 2017 and the examination will be conducted in the month of April, 2017. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Counselling Process etc. before applying. We are providing the necessary information related to this exam in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
- Minimum educational qualification required for this examination is 12th class pass from recognized board.
- Candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Agriculture subjects in 12th class.
- Starting date to submit application form: February, 2017
- Last date to submit application form: March, 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Exam: April, 2017
- Result declaration Date: with in two weeks of exam
- Counselling Process : May or June, 2017
Application fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card/ net banking/bank challan.
- Candidates of General Category will pay application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category will pay application fee of Rs. 250/-
How to Apply
Candidates can fill the application form for MP PAT 2017 via online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website of exam conducting authority. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- Search for the link of MP PAT 2017 Application Form.
- Click Apply Online and online application form will appear on screen.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, guardian detail etc.
- Make payment of Application Fee and fill the detail of payment of application fee in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature of candidates on the application form.
- After completely filling the application form, click Submit.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
There will be objective type multi choice questions asked in the question paper. 200 questions are asked for 200 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates have to mark their answers on the OMR sheets by using black or blue ball point pen. Questions will be asked from Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics Subjects. The duration of 3 hours will be provided for attempting questions.
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of score obtained in the MP PAT 2017. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will select only those candidates eligible for admission in the B.Sc. Agriculture and Entrepreneurship Courses who might have secured Minimum Qualifying Marks / Minimum Percentage of Marks. Cut off marks will be decided by MPEB. Admission will be given after document verification.
If you need any other information related to MP PAT 2017, you can write to us through comment box.
Official Website of MPEB