MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016, 450 Kar Sahayak Posts, Download official Notification and Apply Online @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016
Are you looking for Government job in Maharashtra state????? We have a very good news for candidates looking for job in government sector after Graduation. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. MPSC has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 450 posts of Tax Assistant or Kar Sahayak. If you are interested to apply for these posts then you must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form from 5th July till 25th July, 2016 from official website i.e. mpsc.gov.in. Read this article for more detail related to this recruitment.
MPSC Kar Sahayak Vacancy Detail 2016
Candidates can use the links given below for direct access to official notification and online application form. We are also providing you the detail of eligibility criteria and other information like Selection process, application process, pay scale, important dates etc. So, read this article completely before applying.
Important information related to MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Organisation : Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. MPSC
- Number of Posts : 450 Posts
- Name of Posts : Tax Assistant or Kar Sahayak
- Job location : Maharashtra state
- Job Category : Government Job
- Official Website : mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Tax Assistant Posts
To be eligible for these posts, applicant must have done Graduation from recognized university. Applicant must have good knowledge of Marathi Language and typing speed of applicant should be 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
Applicant must have age limit of 18 years to 38 years as on 1st August, 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Application fee for General Category Candidates : Rs. 373/-
- Application fee for Reserved Category Candidates : Rs. 273/-
- Application fee for Ex-Serviceman : Rs. 23/-
- application fee can be paid by online mode or by bank challan.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and final selection will be done after interview.
Selected candidates will be paid as per the pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Starting date to apply online : 5th July, 2016
- Last date to submit application form online : 25th July, 2016
How to Apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Posts
We are telling you how to fill the online application form for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016. Note down the steps mentioned below :
- Visit the official website i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- Search for the link of 450 Posts of Tax Assistant.
- Read the official notification carefully and Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents etc. in the application form.
- click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Candidates can use the links given below to check the official notification and online application form for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016. Candidates should submit the application form before last date. Follow our site for further updates like exam date, result etc.
Grab this golden opportunity……
Official notification for Tax Assistant Posts
Apply Online for Tax Assistant Posts