NATA 2017 Application Form: NATA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc.
The full form of NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture. This is a national level Aptitude Test in Architecture organized by the Council of Architecture. Candidates, who want to get admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country, can apply for this test.
NATA score card is valid for various government and private colleges, Universities and top institutes in India. The application form will release in the month of January and applicants can apply until August 2017. The exam will conduct from April to August 2017. Candidates can apply for NATA 2017 via online mode only.
Candidates must check the eligibility detail before applying. Here, in this article, we are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc. related to NATA 2017 Application Form. Candidates must read this article carefully before applying. We intimate to the applicants that must apply for the entrance examination to get admission in the Engineering.
NATA 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from recognized board.
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Maths as the compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have secured at least 40% marks in NATA 2017 to get qualified for B.Arch course.
- NATA score card is valid for two years from the year of appearing.
- Starting Date to register application form: January 2017
- Last date or registration: August 2017
- Starting Date of Examination: April 2017
- Last date for Exam: August 2017
Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Candidates can also pay the application fee by using Bank Challan from ICICI Bank. The detail of application fee is given below:
The application fee for all candidates is Rs. 1250/-
How to Apply For NATA 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the NATA 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from official website of Council of Architecture. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.nata.in or www.coa.gov.in
- Search for the link of Application form for NATA 2017 Application Form
- Fill the personal detail, educational detail, contact details, etc.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee detail in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature on the application from.
- Click Submit after checking the complete application form.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for further usage.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
NATA Exam consists of two parts, namely, drawing test and aesthetic sensitivity test. The exam patterns for both the tests are given below:
Drawing test is conduct to check the candidate’s ability on drawing, imagination, observation, sense of proportion, perspective, color sense and composition.The drawing test will conduct offline i.e. Pen and paper based mode. Drawing test will include three questions and two hours duration will be given to attempt the exam.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test:
This test will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. The exam will conduct online i.e. Computer Based Test. 40 questions will ask and 90 seconds will be provided to attempt each question. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
According to the Council of Architecture regulations, candidates should secure at least 50% marks in 12th class with Mathematics as compulsory subject and 40% marks in NATA exam. The admission will finish by score in NATA exam and 12th Class in 50:50 ratio. After receiving the score, card candidates may apply for admission to universities or institutions where the candidate want to get admission.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information related to NATA 2017 Application Form, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.coa.gov.in