NEET Phase 2 Application Form 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Important Dates, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
Latest Updates as on 25th July 2016: NEET Phase 2 Exam has been conducted successfully on 24th July 2016. The NEET Result will be released soon on the official website i.e. aipmt.nic.in. Candidates can use the link given below to know the NEET Result declaration date.
[color-box] Click here for NEET Result 2016 [/color-box]
NEET Phase 2 Application Form 2016
The Full form of NEET is National Eligibility Entrance Test. This is a National level entrance test conducted by CBSE board. Candidates, who want to get admission in Medical courses like MBBS/BDS etc. in top medical colleges in INDIA, have to qualify this entrance test. Every Year, this exam is organized in two phases i.e. NEET Phase – I (AIPMT already commenced) and NEET Phase – II. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Important Dates, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. before applying. NEET Phase 2 Application Form 2016 are available online from 26th May to 25th June 2016. The exam will be conducted on 24th July 2016. We are providing you necessary information related to NEET Phase 2 Application Form 2016 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria to be applicable for NEET Phase 2 is given below:
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th class.(40% marks in case of reserved category candidates)
- Age limit is 17 to 25 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Starting date to submit application form online: 26th May 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online: 25th June 2016
- Admit card availability: 10 to 15 days before the exam date
- Date of examination: 24th July 2016
- Result declaration date: 17th Aug 2016
- Counselling Process: September 2016
- Application fee for general category candidates: Rs 1400/-
- Application fee for reserved category candidates: Rs 750/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Debit card/Credit card/e-challan.
How to Apply
Candidates should be ready with valid e-mail id, scanned the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, e-challan, etc. before applying online for NEET Phase 2 2016. Candidates can apply for NEET Phase 2 2016 via online mode. We are telling you the steps to apply for NEET Phase 2 2016:
Steps to Apply for NEET Phase 2 2016:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in
- Search for the link to apply Online for NEET Phase 2 2016
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, guardian details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, choice of exam center, etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions.
- After that, fill the application fee as mentioned above.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take the printout of it for future reference.
The exam pattern will help candidates in preparing for the examination. In this entrance exam, only objective type MCQs are asked. Total 180 questions will be asked, and the duration of exam will be 3 hours. The question paper will be set in two languages i.e. Hindi and English. Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer, and one extra mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. It means 1/4th negative marking will be applicable in the case of wrong answers. Questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, and biology subjects. The question paper will be based on the common syllabus as per prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
Counseling process will start in the month of September 2016. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling. Candidates will be allotted seats in counseling by rank obtained in the entrance test, choice, of course, reservation of seats, availability of seats. The schedule and place of counseling will be uploaded on the official website.
If you want more information related to NEET Phase 2 Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible.
Official Website www.aipmt.nic.in