NIOH Recruitment 2016 – LDC, Stenographer & Other Posts: Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH) invited applications for the recruitment of LDC, Stenographer & Other posts.
NIOH Recruitment – 2016
An employment announcement has been delivered by Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH). This announcement is for the recruitment of LDC, Stenographer, Account Officer, Section Officer, Office Assistant & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date. The last date is 15-07-2016. Applicants are advised to read this article completely and carefully. We will provide you the whole information about NIOH Recruitment. We work hard on obtaining information for these posts. We often provide you the latest and accurate information. So you are requested to read our articles with full intention. Other information like age limit, education qualifications, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and how to apply etc. is given below.
NIOH Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 10
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Account Officer||01 Post|
|2||Section Officer||01 Post|
|3||Office Assistant||01 Post|
|4||Library Information Assistant||01 Post|
|5||Stenographer (English)||03 Posts|
|6||Lower Division Clerk||03 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIOH Posts:
- Applicants age should be below 45 years for the post of Account Officer.
- Applicants age should be below 35 years for the post of Section Officer.
- Applicants age should be below 28 years for the post of Office Assistant.
- Applicants age should be below 30 years for the post of Library Information Assistant.
- Applicants age should be below 25 years for the post of Stenographer (English).
- Applicants age should be below 27 years for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
Age will be evaluated as on last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for Govt servants, SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with the instruction/ orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training from time to time in this regard.
- Applicants must be passed a University Degree in Commerce from recognised University for the post of Account Officer.
- Applicants must be passed Graduation Degree from recognised University for the post of Section Officer & Office Assistant.
- Applicants must be passed Bachelors Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science of a recognised University/ Institute for the post of Library Information Assistant.
- Applicants must be passed 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board/ University and Minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand & 40 w.p.m in typewriting for the post of Stenographer (English).
- Applicants must be passed 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board/ University & Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English on Computer for the post of Lower Division Clerk with relevant work experience.
Other Details for NIOH Recruitment:
Selection Process: Candidates will be Shortlisted on their academic performance. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend the test/ interview/ Personal discussion.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 100 /- by demand draft. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad payable at SBI Civil Hospital Branch, Ahmedabad. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH, Women, ICMR employees & candidates.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with the self attested copies of the following documents;
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Qualification.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- Caste Certificate.
- And Other Relevant Documents.
Candidates may send their applications by Regd A.D / Speed Post at the below address;
National Institute of Occupational Health,
Ahmedabad – 380 016.
Last Date for Submission of Application is 15-07-2016.
Visitors of our website are important to us. Viewer’s suggestions are welcomed heartily. Please feel free to contact us by leaving comments in the below comment box. Our team will answer your query as soon as possible. You may save our website by pressing Ctrl+D buttons from your keyboard.
We always wish for your bright future. Best of Luck!
Candidates may obtain more information by clicking the below links. You may download the official notification and application form from the mentioned links. So enjoy and keep it up……..
Click here to download the Advertisement
Click here to download the Application Form