NIRDPR Recruitment 2016, 62 Posts of Moderator and Computer Assistant Posts, Read Official Notification and Apply Online @ nird.org.in
NIRDPR Recruitment 2016
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for the 62 posts of Moderator and Computer Assistant. Candidates can apply for these posts via online mode. Candidates can apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2016 from official website i.e. nird.org.in. The deadline to apply for these posts is 18th July 2016. Candidates are advised to read this article completely to know the detail of official notification in brief form.
NIRDPR Moderator and Computer Asst Vacancy Detail 2016
The full name of NIRDPR is National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj. This institute was established in 1964. The main purpose of this institute is to make efforts for rural development. This department works for improving the knowledge, for skills and attitudes of rural people. For this purpose, the officials and non-officials organize training, workshops, and seminars etc.
At present, this department has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 62 Posts of Moderator and Computer Assistant Posts. Candidates can apply till 18th July 2016 from official website i.e. nird.org.in. Candidates can read this article for more information related to this recruitment.
Important information related to NIRDPR Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Organisation : National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj i.e. NIRDPR
- Number of Posts : 62 Posts
- Name of Posts : Moderator and Computer Assistant Posts
- Job Location : Hyderabad
- Job Category : Government Job
- Official Website : nird.org.in
- Post Wise Detail :
- Moderator : 32 Posts
- Computer Assistant : 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Moderator and Computer Asst Posts
- For Moderator Posts : Applicant must have done Post Graduation in Social Sciences and Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer.
- For Computer Assistant Posts : Applicant must have done MCS/ PG Degree in Computer Applications.
For both the posts, maximum age limit is 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
No need to pay application fee to apply for these posts.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of application form. After that, final selection of applicant will be made on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
- For Moderator Post : Salary is fixed i.e. Rs. 30,000/-
- For Computer Assistant Posts : Salary is fixed i.e. Rs. 20,000/-
Last date to submit application form online : 18th July, 2016
Process to Apply Online
Candidates can apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. nird.org.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form. Note down the steps mentioned below :
- Visit the official website i.e. nird.org.in
- Search for the link of Apply Online for 62 Posts of Moderator and Computer Assistant Posts.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after filling the online application form completely.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
We have provided you necessary information related to NIRDPR Recruitment 2016. Candidates are advised to use the link given below for direct access to official notification and online application form. Visit iur site at regular intervals of time for further updates and more recruitment news.
Don’t miss this golden chance….
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online for Moderator and Computer Assistant Posts