OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016: Good News!!!! for candidates, who are looking for the government job in the field of Law in Odisha state. The Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. OPSC has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 153 posts of Civil Judge. As per Advertisement No 03 OF 2016-17, applications are invited from eligible candidates till the last date i.e. 20th August 2016. Interested cand eligible candidates can apply for OPSC Civil Judge vacancies 2016 via online mode from the official website of OPSC i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Detail 2016
Odisha Public Service Commission conducts Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 every year for recruitment of the best candidates for various posts in the law department of Odisha state. This year also, the OPSC is inviting applications for 153 posts of Civil Judge for Odisha Judicial Service 2016. Check the detail of OPSC Civil Judge Official Notification 2016 from this article.
Important information related to OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. OPSC
- Name of Exam: Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016
- Number fo Posts: 153 Posts
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge Posts
- Job Location: Odisha state
- Job Category: Government
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Judge Posts
Applicants must be Graduate in Law from any recognised Law Institute/University. For more detail, see the OPSC Civil Judge Official Notification 2016.
The Age Limit for Civil Judge Posts is 28 to 35 Years for General Category Candidates, and Age relaxation will be provided for reserved category candidates.
Applicants of General and oBC Category will pay Rs. 300 as application fee for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 and candidates from the reserved category are exempted from paying any application fee.
Candidates will be selected for Civil Judge Posts by conducting Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
- Starting date to fill application form online: 20th July 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online: 20th August 2016
- Preliminary Exam Date: 4th September 2016
How to Apply for OPSC Civil Judge Posts
Candidates can apply for Civil Judge Posts via online mode. For applying online, candidates can fill the Civil Judge Application Form from the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
Steps to fill the application form for Civil Judge Posts:
- Visit the official website of OPSC i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- After that, Search for the link to official notification for 153 Posts of OPSC Civil Judge.
- After reading the official announcement and Click “Apply Online” for Civil Judge Posts.
- Fill the application form completely and pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the signature and photo on the application form by scanning it.
- Save the filled application form and get a printout of the application form for civil judge posts.
Candidates should apply for the OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Applicants can also use the direct links given below for getting the official notification and online application form for Civil Judge Posts.
Download Offical Notification for OPSC Civil Judge Posts
Apply Online for Civil Judge Posts