PGCIL Recruitment 2016, 74 Diploma Trainee Posts, Download Official Notification and apply online from official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e. PGCIL has issued recruitment notification to invite applications for 74 Diploma Trainee from Electrical, Electronics & Communications and HR streams. This a very good opportunity for Central Government job seekers. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016, Diploma Trainee Posts via online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form from official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com from 8th June to 22nd June, 2016. Read this article carefully to know the detail of notification related to PGCIL Recruitment 2016, 74 Diploma Trainee Posts.
PGCIL Detail of Vacancy for Diploma Trainee Posts
In this article, we are providing you necessary information related to PGCIL Recruitment 2016 like eligibility criteria, Application fee, Selection Process, How to Apply and important details in brief form. We have also provided the direct link to official notification in the end of this article. Use that link to direct link for quick and easy access to notification.
Important information related to PGCIL Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Organisation : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e. PGCIL
- Number of Vacancies : 74 Posts
- Name of Posts : Diploma Trainee Posts
- Job Category : Government Job
- Job location : Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi & Telecom Division of NR-I & III
- Official Website : www.powergridindia.com
- Detail of Posts :
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 60 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) : 10 Posts
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Trainee
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Applicant must have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Technical Board or Institute.
- For Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) : Applicant must have done Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized Technical Board or Institute.
- For Junior Officer Trainee (HR): Candidate must have done Post Graduation or MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/Industrial Relations from recognized university or institutes.
Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 22nd June, 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- There is no application fee for reserved category candidates.
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and computer proficiency test conducted by PGCIL.
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.16500/- -Rs.35000/-
- Starting date to submit application form online : 8th June, 2016
- closing date to submit application form online : 22nd June, 2016
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 via online mode. candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com. Note down the steps to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com
- Search for the link of PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment..
- fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the detail in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and necessary documents etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
We have provided you direct link to official notification for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 in the end of this article. Keep visiting our site for more information related to this recruitment.
Download Official Notification
Online Application Form for Diploma Trainee in PGCIL