PGMIS Rohtak Recruitment 2016: The Pt B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak has released a job notice of PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016. This notification is related for filling out 201 Posts of Senior Residents and also Demonstrator. Therefore, it is the golden chance for the competitors who are searching for the government jobs. All the candidates can apply by through the online mode. After that, the applicants have to attend the walk in interview program. Furthermore, the interview will take place on 9th September 2016, at the address mentioned below. All the ambitious candidates can visit the authorized site of PGMIS provided at the end of this article. The various other essential details relating to the PGMIS Employment Notification 2016, are given in this article for the simplicity of the candidates.
PGMIS Rohtak Recruitment 2016:
The Pt. B.D.Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGMIS), Rohtak was established in the year 1960. The primary purpose of the institute was to offer the best medical facilities to individuals of that area. So, PGMIS is not only providing clinical services to the people of Haryana only but likewise to the various other states like UP, Punjab, Delhi, and also Rajasthan. Because, individuals from throughout India involve PGMIS Rohtak for much better treatment. The Institute has provided Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Employment Notification 2016 for 201 vacancies of Sr. Resident as well as Demonstrator. All the qualified candidates that intend to apply for PGMIS Jobs 2016, and also be a part of the PGMIS must apply as soon as they can.
PGMIS Rohtak Vacancy Details:
|NAME OF POST||No. of posts|
|Obst. & Gynae||07|
|T.B.& Respiratory Medicine||01|
|Burn & Plastic Surgery||03|
Demonstrator Post Details:
Eligibility Criteria For PGMIS Rohtak Posts:
Age Limit: The applicants’ age limit should be between 22 – 40 years. The department should assess the age as on the date of interview. The upper age relaxation will apply to SC/ST, BC, ESM, etc.
- The competitors must have passed their MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI and MD/ MS in the subject concerned for Post Sr. Resident.
- For the posts of Demonstrator, applicants must have MBBS from any institution/ university recognized by the MCI and Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act.
Other Details For PGMIS Rohtak Jobs 2106:
Selection Process: The department will select the aspirants on the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by following the below given steps. Because we instruct the candidates easy and straightforward ways to submit application forms for PGMIS Rohtak Recruitment. So, follow the below instructions;
- Fill up the application form in a prescribed application format.
- Attach the below-mentioned documents along with;
- All the educational qualifications certificates/ testimonials.
- Permanent registration proof with the MCI/ State Medical Council,
- Date of birth proof,
- Thesis grading documentation,
- Attempt certificate in UG/PG Course.
- National /International paper published along with any other documents in support of additional qualifications i.e. medals, prizes, publications.
Finally, you can send the application form at the address:-
Office of the Vice Chancellor,
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences,
Date & Time of Interview is 09th September 2016 at 09:00 AM
If you are wishing to apply, then you should bookmark this page. Because, you can obtain all updates here. Thus, this is the right place of information. Furthermore, you can save this page by pressing Ctrl+D buttons from your keyboard. Because, this is the easy way to access this page next time.
CLICK & DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION