PMET 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
PMET Application Form 2017
Punjab Medical Entrance Test i.e. PMET is a state level medical entrance examination for getting admission in MBBS/BDS courses in government & private college of Punjab. This exam is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot every year.
Interested candidates can apply for PMET 2017 through online mode only. Online application form will be available in the month of April 2017. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this test.
In this article, we are providing you the information related to PMET 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Counselling Process etc. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Candidates must check whether they are eligible to apply for this test or not before applying. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate should hold domicile of Punjab.
- Candidates must have completed the age of the 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Applicant must have passed 12th class or other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as subjects. He/She must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB subjects for general category candidates, 40% marks for SC/BC category & 45% for PH candidates.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class can also apply.
- Last date for submission of online application form : last week of April 2017
- Last date for submission of online application form with late fee : first week of May 2017
- Date of Exam: third week of May 2017
- Result Declared: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process Starts : second week of July 2017
Candidates can get the prospectus by paying Rs. 200/-. Application Fee is Rs. 5000/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 2500/- for SC/ST Candidates. If candidate will not apply in the given time period then he/she will have to pay Rs. 3000/- as late fee. Candidates can pay application form through e-challan from Oriental Bank of Commerce.
How to Apply for PMET 2017
Candidates can apply for PMET 2017 through online mode. Candidates can visit the official website of exam conducting authority. Search for the link of PMET 2017 and click apply online. Online application form will appear on the screen. Fill the complete form as per the instructions given in the prospectus. Pay the application fee through e-challan and upload the photo, signature thumb impression etc. as mentioned in the application form. After doing all these things, click submit. Take the printout of it for future reference.
Mostly, this test held in the month of May. It is expected that this year also, the exam will be held in the month of May 2017. Total number of questions asked will be 200. 50 questions will be asked from each subject, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology. Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for wrong answers. The duration of three hours will be given to attempt the question paper. The question paper will be set in both mediums i.e. Hindi and English. Questions will be asked from 11th and 12th class syllabus.
Counseling process will start in the month of June 2017. Candidates will be eligible for counseling process if their name come under the merit list of PMET 2017. Candidates have to pay the counseling fee to attend it. Seats allotment and document verification will be done in counseling process based on the rank obtained by the candidate. The schedule of counseling will be published on the official website of the authority.
If you need any other information related to PMET 2017, you can write to us through comment box.
Link To Use
Official Website – www.bfuhs.ac.in