RBI Officer Grade B 2016 Application Form: RBI Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
Reserve Bank of India is the top most bank of India. RBI is also called the Banker’s Bank. For many candidates, it is a dream to work with this bank. That is why most of the candidates keep looking for recruitment notification by RBI.
RBI conducts examination for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade B for various branches of RBI. Every year, written examination for Officer Grade B is organized by RBI.
The exam is conducted at national level, and thousands of candidates from all states of India apply for this exam. Application form for RBI Officer Grade B 2016 will be released in the month of September 2016 and exam will hold in the month of November and December 2016.
Interested candidates must have a look at the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc. before applying. You can get the information related to RBI Officer Grade B 2016 from this article. So, read this article carefully before taking the decision whether to apply for this post or not.
RBI Officer Grade B 2016 Application Form
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or PIO i.e. Person of Indian Origin.
The age limit of candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for general category candidates.
Age relaxation for reserved category will be applicable as per government rules.
Minimum educational qualification required for this post is Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD)
A maximum number of attempts decided by RBI for General Category is 06 and no such restrictions for reserved category candidates. So, Candidates of general category, who have appeared for the exam 6 times before, should not apply for RBI Officer Grade B 2016 Application Form, as they will not be eligible for this post as per rules of RBI.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: September 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online: October 2016
- Admit Card Available: 10 to 15 days before exam
- Date of Exam for Phase I: November 2016
- Result of Phase I Exam: November 2016
- Date of Exam for Phase II: December 2016
- Result of Phase II Exam: January 2017
Application fee can pay fee by any mode i.e. Online and Offline. By online mode, candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking. By using Offline mode, candidates can pay the application fee by using Bank Challan. The detail of application fee for different categories is given below:
- The application fee for General/OBC Category: Rs. 850/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/-
- No need to pay the application fee by candidates from the staff of RBI.
How to Apply For RBI Officer Grade B 2016 Application Form
Candidates can apply for RBI Officer Grade B 2016 via online mode. Note down the steps to fill the application form online:
- Visit the official website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Search for the link of RBI Officer Grade B 2016.
- Click Apply Online and online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form completely and fill the application fee payment detail also.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and thumb impression, etc. on the online application form.
- Click submit after filling the complete form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
For making future in the banking sector, you should apply under the guidelines of the higher authority. The exam will conduct the computer-based type. There will be two phases of examination, namely, Phase I and Phase II. Phase I will be of objective type.
Total 200 questions will ask and duration of 120 minutes will be provided. The Paper consists of questions from following subjects:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
Phase II will consist of three papers. One paper will objective, and other, will descriptive in nature.
- Paper I: Economic and social issues: Objective type for 100 marks and duration is 90 minutes.
- Paper II: English(Writing skills): Descriptive type for 100 marks and duration is 90 minutes.
- Paper-III: Finance and Management or Economics or Statistics: Objective type and duration are 90 minutes.
Candidates will select by written examination and Interview. The interview will contain 50 marks. Candidates, who will qualify in Phase I, will be eligible for Phase II. After commencement of Phase II Exams, Result, and Merit list will issue.
Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will go to next round, which is, Personal Interview. Final selection will finish by taking into consideration the marks obtained in Phase I, Phase II and Interview.
If you want any other information related to RBI Officer Grade B 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in