RBI Recruitment 2016: Reserve Bank of India has invited online application for the recruitment of 610 Assistant Posts. Therefore, you can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 by using official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
If you are eligible for RBI Recruitment of Assistant 2016, then you must utilize this Reserve Bank of India Assistant Posts 2016. We strongly recommend the applicants that they must check the eligibility criteria before applying for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2016.
RBI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2016:
You can check RBI Assistant Recruitment details from the below given table;
|Kanpur and Lucknow||13 (2)||1||13||25||52|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||3||–||7||20||30|
RBI Recruitment of Assistant 2016:
Reserve Bank of India is a peak financial institution of India. It is an honor to collaborate with this bank. That is why a lot of candidates await employment alert by RBI every year.
Therefore Every year, RBI conducts the assessment for selecting well-qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant in numerous branches of RBI in all parts of India.
RBI arranges common written exam for Assistant Vacancies yearly. So, the interested candidates can submit applications for this recruitment via on-line mode. It is anticipated that RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 will be offered on 07th November 2016.
After that, Reserve bank of India will conduct the exam in the upcoming months of 2016 or 2017. Interested candidates ought to check the qualification criteria before applying. In this write-up, we are offering the detail related to RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016. For more links for setting future in the banking jobs.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016:
Candidate should meet the eligibility requirements. Otherwise, the authority will turn out their application forms. Candidates are recommended to review this article very carefully and afterward make a decision whether to apply for this post or otherwise. The information of qualification standards is given listed below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Aspirants age restriction should be between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation will apply based on government guidelines.
- Minimum instructional qualification needed for this post is Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
Essential Dates For RBI Recruitment 2016:
|Application Form Releasing Date||07th November 2016|
|Starting Date to Apply for RBI Recruitment||07th November 2016|
|Last date to Apply Online||28th November 2016|
|Fee Submission Last date||07th November 2016 to 28th November 2016|
|Closure for edit date till||28th November 2016|
|Preliminary Exam Date||23rd December 2016 and 24th December 2016|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Issue Date||First Week of December 2016|
Other Details For RBI Posts:
- Candidates for General and OBC Category have to pay application fee of Rs. 450/-( Exam Fee+ Intimation Charges).
- Hopefuls of SC/ST/PWD/ EXS Category have to pay application fee of Rs. 50/-( Intimation Charges).
- You can pay application fee either by online mode or by offline mode.
How you can Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016
Applicants can apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 using on-line mode. Claimants need to go to the official site of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in. We are telling you the actions to use online from the main site. Take down the adhering to mentioned steps:.
- See the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Look for the web link of RBI Recruitment for the Posts of Assistant 2016.
- Click Apply Online and on-line application form will indeed appear on the screen.
- Fill up the type completely and fill the application charge payment information additionally.
- Upload the checked photo, trademark as well as thumb impact, etc. on the online application form.
- Click send after filling up the complete type.
- Click Save and also take the hard copy of it for future usage.
Examination Pattern For RBI Vacancy.
The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. In conclusion, there are 200 questions in the exam for 200 marks. There will be 1/4th negative marking for wrong responses and no charge for unanswered questions.
The question paper will set in two languages i.e. English and Hindi. Total five subjects will certainly be asked and also 40 concerns will be invited from each topic. Below is the subject practical information.
|Reasoning||40 Ques. And 40 marks|
|English||40 Ques. For 40 scores|
|Mental Ability||40 Ques. And 40 marks|
|General Awareness||40 Ques. For 40 scores|
|Computer system||40 Ques. For 40 marks|
The result will certainly be declared after one month of the commencement of exam. Merit list will certainly be released on the main website of RBI as well as by advantage list, and prospects will certainly be welcomed for the meeting.
Last selection will be done by marks obtained in written exam as well as meeting. If you have any query about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016, you could write to us by using comment box provided below.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in