SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form: SBI Clerk Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
State Bank of India conducts common written examination for appointing deserving candidates for posts of clerk in various branches of State Bank of India. State Bank of India is on of the most reputed Bank of India. It is a privilege to get the job in this bank. That is why candidates wait for job notification released by SBI.
Every year, SBI invites application for SBI Clerk Exam. Candidates are shortlisted by marks obtained in the examination, and final selection is made after the interview. This year, an Application form for SBI Clerk 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017, and the examination will be held in the month of June 2017.
If you want to make the career in banking sector, then you must apply for this test. But before applying, Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important details related to SBI Clerk 2017 like Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
We are providing you this information in brief form in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying. You must apply SBI Clerk Application Form to set up future in the banking sector.
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility norms is given below:
- Age of candidate should be between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
- Minimum educational qualification requirement is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: April 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: May 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Preliminary Examination: June 2017
- Result Declaration Date: after one month of exam date
- Date of Main Exam: September 2017
- Result declaration date: after one month of exam date
Candidates can pay the application fee by using online mode or offline mode. By using online mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc. Candidates can pay the application fee by offline mode i.e. by Bank Challan. The detail of application Fee is given below:
For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Application Form
Candidates can apply for SBI Clerk 2017 via online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in. Note down the steps to fill the online application form for SBI Clerk 2017:
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Search for the link of Clerk 2017 and click Apply Online.
- Fill the application form completely. Fill the fee payment detail.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature etc.
- After checking the complete filled application form, click submit.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Two exams will be conducted, namely, Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Both exams will conduct online i.e. Computer Based test. Objective type multi-choice questions will ask. The exam pattern is different for both the exams. The detail of both exams is given below:
Exam pattern for Preliminary Exam: one-hour duration will be provided to attempt the exam paper. One mark will award for each correct answer, and there will be 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers. Subject wise detail of questions asked is given below:
- English Language: 30 questions
- Numerical Ability 35 questions
- Reasoning Ability 35 questions
Exam pattern for Main Exam: Total 190 questions will be asked for 200 marks and 2 hours 40 minutes will be provided to attempt the examination. Subject wise detail of questions asked is given below:
- General/Financial Awareness: 50 questions for 50 marks (Duration: 35 Minutes)
- General English: 40 questions for 40 marks (Duration: 35 Minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions for 50 marks (Duration: 45 Minutes)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 questions for 60 marks (Duration: 45 Minutes)
Selection Procedure of SBI:
Candidates will select on the basis of marks obtained in Preliminary and Main Exam. Candidates, who will secure minimum qualified marks in preliminary Exam, will go to next level i.e. Main Exam.
After commencement of Main exam, Result will declare and merit list will be issued. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will call for the interview. Final selection will make after the interview.
If you want any other information related to SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form, you can tell us by using the comment box.
Official Website: www.onlinesbi.com