SBI PO Application Form: State Bank of India is most reputed nationalized bank in India. Therefore, it has its offices in all the states of India. SBI also contributes numerous job possibilities every year. Furthermore, SBI conducts competing tests year by year.
The bank carries these exams to recruit deserving candidates for Probationary Officer Posts. SBI handles the examinations at two levels. These exams are Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. This year, the SBI also publish applications. SBI PO 2017 will release the application forms in the month of May 2017.
After that, the authority will hold the examination in the month of July and September 2017. If you require beginning your profession in the banking area, then you should peek at the qualification criteria.
SBI PO Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria For SBI PO:
Education Qualification: Minimum essential education qualification required for this recruitment is Graduation in any stream from identified university or institute.
Age Limit: Age limit for applicants is 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2017. Age relaxation will certainly be applicable for reserved classifications based on government regulations.
- Beginning date to submit on-line application form: 7th Feb 2017.
- Closing Date to send online application form: 6th March 2017.
- Admit Card for Pre. Test: 15th April 2017
- Date of Exam for Preliminary Exam: 29th, 30th April, and 6th, 7th May 2017
- Result Statement date for Pre Exam: 17th May 2017
- Admit Card will issue for Main Examination: 22nd May 2017
- Date of Examination for Main Examination: 4th June 2017
- The result from Declaration Day for Main Test: 19th June 2017
- GD and Interview Program: 10th July 2017
- Last Merit List: 5th August 2017
Other Details For SBI PO Posts:
Candidates for General and also OBC Class will pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Candidates could pay application fee either by utilizing online mode using Debit Card/ Bank Card/ Internet Banking or using offline mode i.e. Bank Challan.
How To Apply for SBI PO Application Form
We are informing you the actions to fill up the application through online mode. You can apply with pointed out steps:.
- Go to the main website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Search for the link of SBI PO 2017.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill all the columns carefully.
- Complete the fee payment process.
- After filling the application form entirely, click on submit button.
- After Submitting also take the printout of it for future usage.
For this recruitment, 2 tests will indeed be conducted. These exams are Preliminary Test and Main Examination. After that GD ( 20 marks) as well as Interview ( 30 marks) will certainly be arranged. The detail of both tests is provided listed below;
Examination Pattern for Preliminary Exam:.
In this exam, the questions will certainly be objective type MCQs. This is a computer system based test. Total 100 questions will be asked to answer for 100 marks.
The duration will be one hour to solve the test. There will be 0.25 negative marking for incorrect responses. There is no penalty for unanswered questions. The questions may be asked from following subjects:.
- English Language: 30 questions
- Numerical Capability: 35 questions
- Reasoning Capability: 35 questions
Exam Pattern for Main Exam:
The main exam will indeed be carried out in two components. In the first part, objective type test for 200 marks. The 2nd part, descriptive type examination for 50 marks. The detail of both parts is provided beneath.
Objective Type Test: This examination will contain four topics. 50 questions will certainly be asked from each subject, as well as overall marks will certainly be 200.
One mark will be granted for each appropriate answer, as well as there will be negative marking also. The questions will certainly be asked from following topics:.
- English Language
- General Awareness, Marketing and Computer
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Reasoning Ability
Descriptive Test: – This examination is conducted to inspect the creating abilities as well as typing skills of candidates. This will be a computer-based typing test.
This test will certainly consist of Letter Writing, Precis Writing, Essay Writing, and also Reading Understanding.
Official Website: www.onlinesbi.com