SSC Stenographer Application Form: Staff Selection Commission conducts national level competitive examination for the post of Stenographer of Grade C & D in various central government department every year. This is a very good opportunity for getting a central government job after 10+2. Many candidates apply for this test every year.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Form 2017
This year, the application form for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017 has been released on 19 June 2017. Candidates can apply till 15 July 2017. The examination will be held on 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017. Here, in this article, we are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply and Selection Procedure etc. related to Stenographer Grade C & D 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
If candidates are eligible for Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancies as per the notification then you can apply through official site – ssc.nic.in. For further more information regarding application or notification, you can move the cursor down to read this article carefully.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation for reserved category will be applicable as per government.
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19 June 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2017 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Date of Examination: 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017
- Result Declaration Date: October 2017
- Commencement of Skill Test: November 2017
- Final Result Declaration Date: December 2017 (Tentative)
Candidates for General and OBC Category Male should pay application fee of Rs. 100/-. No need to pay the application fee by Female and reserved category candidates. Application fee can be paid by either online mode i.e. by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking or through offline mode i.e. by Bank Challan by SBI.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017
Candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017 via online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form from official website of SSC. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form through online mode. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Search for the link of Stenographer Grade C & D 2017 and click apply online.
- Fill the online application form completely. In part one, fill the personal detail, educational detail etc. In part two, fill the fee payment detail. Upload the photo and signature also on the application form.
- After doing all these things, click submit.Registration number and password will be generated.
- Click save and take a printout of it for future use.
Exam paper will consist of 200 objective type MCQs. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer. The duration of 2 hours will be given to attempt the exam. Extra 40 minutes will be provided to VH candidates. Subject wise detail is given below:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 questions
- General Awareness – 50 questions
- English Comprehension – 100 questions
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and skill test. Candidates will be shortlisted after written test and will be called for skill test. In skill test, candidates typing speed will be checked. Required typing speed for Stenographer Grade C is 100 wpm and for Grade D is 80 wpm.
If you have any questions related to SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017, you can write to us through comment box is given below.
Stenographer Grade C: Pay Scale – 300 – 34800 Grade Pay – 4200/- (Pay Band 2) Initial Pay – 5200
Stenographer Grade D: Pay Scale – 5200-20200 Grade Pay – 2400/- (Pay Band 1) Initial Pay – 5200
|Apply Online here||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
In the case of any query or doubts candidates can leave in the given comment box. Our experts will try to give the response to your query as soon as possible. If want to share this post on other social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail etc.
Good Luck !!!!!!!!