TNPSC Madras HC Recruitment 2016: If you are looking for the government job in Tamil Nadu state, then you are on the right webpage. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 317 posts of Personal Assistant, Computer Operator, Typist, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator, Cashier and Personal Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2016 from the official website of TNPSC i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for posts in Madras High Court is 3rd August 2016.
TNPSC Madras HC Vacancy Detail 2016
Now, we are providing you all the necessary information related to TNPSC Madras High Court Recruitment 2016 in this article. Applicants must read the eligibility criteria and other important details before applying.
Important information related to TNPSC Madras HC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. TNPSC
- Notification No.: 10/2016
- Number of Posts: 317 Posts
- Name of Posts: Various Posts like PA, Computer Operator, Examiner, etc.
- Job Location: Madras High Court, Tamil Nadu
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Post Wise Detail:
- Typist: 84 Posts
- Reader/Examiner: 80 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 76 Posts(To the Hon’ble Judge) and 7 posts(To the Registrar)
- Computer Operator: 61 Posts
- Xerox Operator: 06 Posts
- Cashier: 02 Posts
- Personal Clerk: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Madras HC PA and Other Posts
Educational qualification is different for various posts offered by TNPSC in Madras High Court. It would be better to read the official notification for checking the post wise detail of educational qualification.
The Age Limit for Posts offered by TNPSC is 18 to 35 Years. The relaxation in age will be provided by TNPSC for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the state government of Tamil Nadu state.
Total of Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee + Registration Fee) will be paid by applicants as application fee.
Candidates will be selected for the job in Madras High Court through conducting written test and interview.
- Date of Issues of Official Notification: 20th July 2016
- Last Date to submit application form online: 3rd August 2016
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 5th August 2016
- Written Test Dates: 27th and 28th August 2016
How to Appy for TNPSC Madras HC Recruitment 2016
Note down the steps to fill the online application form for TNPSC Madras HC Recruitment 2016 from the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the Home page, Search for the link to “Notification” and click on the “Latest Notification”.
- A new page will open and Search for the link to Madras High Court Recruitment 2016 in this page.
- Now, Click “Apply Online” and fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photo and signature on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take a printout of the filled Madras High Court Application Form for future reference.
Candidates can also use the links given at the end of this article for the detail of notification and applying online for TNPSC Madras HC Recruitment 2016. Apply before the last date and Follow our site i.e. vidyamate.in for more updates like exam date, admit card, answer keys, and the result, etc.
Click Here for Official Notification for Posts in Madras HC.
Apply Online for PA and Other Posts by TNPSC