TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2017, Tamil Nadu Open University, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2017
Do you want to know the admission procedure for B.Ed. from Tamil Nadu Open University?????? then you are on right page. We are providing you all necessary information related to admission in B.ED from TNOU like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
Many candidates apply for the B.Ed course every year from this university. The duration of B.Ed. courses from TNOU will be two years. Candidates can apply for TNOU B.Ed Admission 2017 will be available via online and offline mode. Tamil Nadu Open University i.e. TNOU is one of the best university of Tamil Nadu state.
Application forms for B.Ed 2017 will be released in the month of October/November 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of January 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully to get full information related to TNOU B.Ed 2017 Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for TN B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017
- Candidates must have done at least Graduation from recognized university.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in Graduation from Arts, Commerce or Science and 55% in bachelor degree in Engineering.
- 5% relaxation in marks will be given to the candidates from reserved category.
- Candidates with 2 years experience of teaching will be serving in Schools in Tamil Nadu (Nursery / Primary / Secondary / Higher Secondary/ Matriculation Schools) recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu / Government of India alone are eligible to apply.
- Starting date for issue of application form : October 2016
- Closing date to submit application form : November 2016
- Date of Examination : January 2017
- Result declaration date : February 2017
Registration Fee and Course fee for TNOU B.Ed 2017
Candidates can buy the application form by paying application fee of Rs. 500/- either in cash or by DD of Rs. 550/- drawn in favor of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai. Application fee can also be paid by Bank Challan.
The Program Fee/Course Fee for two years will be Rs. 32000/- The course fee for one year will be Rs. 16000/- and the detail is given below:
- Postal Fee – Rs.200/-
- Tuition Fee – Rs.5300/-
- Practical Fee – Rs.5000/-
- Miscellaneous : Rs. 4000/-
Fee, once paid, will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TNOU B.Ed Admission 2017
The application form will be available via both modes i.e. online and offline mode. In case, of Offline mode, Candidates can buy the application form from the University Head Office or University Zonal Centers or B.Ed Program Study Centers by paying application fee either in cash or by DD. Candidates can also avail application forms at their postal address by paying extra postal charges by DD.
Candidates can also apply for B.Ed via online mode. We are telling you the way to submit the application form online. Note down the following steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.tnou.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017.
- Fill the form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature and thumb impression etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after filling the complete application form.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for TNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2017
Exam Pattern will help you in making preparation for the exam. The eExam will comprise objective type MCQs. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no provision for negative marking. Questions will be asked from following topics:
- General English : 10 questions
- Reasoning : 20 marks
- Educational and General Awareness : 25 questions
- Teaching Aptitude : 25 marks
- Science : 20 marks
Selection Procedure for TN B.Ed 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates will be selected for counseling on the basis of merit list.Counseling will be held after declaration of result. Candidates will be allotted study centers based on the marks obtained by them in entrance test and marks obtained in Graduation or Post Graduation.
If you want more information related to TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.tnou.ac.in