TNPSC Recruitment 2016: Are you looking for the government job in Tamil Nadu state????? The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. TNPSC has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 5451 various posts like Junior Assistant, Typist, Draftsman, Field Surveyor, Bill Collector, etc. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for 5451 various posts before the last date i.e. 8th September 2016. Candidates can apply for TNPSC Recruitment for 5451 various posts via online mode from the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC JA, Typist, Supervisor and Other Posts Detail 2016
Important information related to TNPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. TNPSC
- Advertisement Notification No.: 445/2016
- Number of Posts: 5451 Posts
- Name of Posts: JA, Typist, Supervisor and Other Posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Post Wise Detail:
- Junior Assistant: 2345 Posts
- Typist : 1714 Posts
- Field Surveyor: 532 Posts
- Steno-Typist Grade – III : 404 Posts
- Draftsman: 327 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Security): 121 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC JA, Typist, Supervisor and Other Posts
The educational qualification requirement is different for different posts. To check the educational qualification for all posts, see the official notification. Use the direct link given below for direct access to advertisement notification and online application form.
The age limit for all posts offered by TNPSC is 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
The detail of Fee is given below:
- One-time Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 75/-
Applicants will have to go through the written test and interview for selection of various posts offered by TNPSC.
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- with grade pay of Rs.2, 800/- per months for Steno Typist Grade-III and Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- for other posts.
- Starting date to apply online: 9th August 2016
- The last date to submit application form: 8th September 2016
- The last date to submit application fee: 11th September 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 6th November 2016
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016:
Note down the steps to fill the online application form for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 from the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the Home page, Search for the link to “Notification” and click on the “Latest Notification”.
- A new page will open and Search for the link to Advertisement no. 445/2016 for GRP-IV Services.
- Now, Click “Apply Online” and fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photo and signature on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Candidates can also use the links given at the end of this article for the detail of notification and applying online for TNPSC Recruitment 2016.
Follow our site i.e. vidyamate.in for more recruitment news.
Apply as soon as possible….
Click Here for Official Notification for TNPSC Recruitment 2016
Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment 2016