TNTET Application Form 2016 : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc.
TNTET Application Form 2016
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. TNTET is a state level eligibility test conducted by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board. This test is conducted to select deserving candidates for Primary Teachers and Upper primary teachers for government schools in Tamil Nadu state. Candidates, who want to be government teacher in government schools of Tamil Nadu state, should qualify in TNTET.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility test will be conducted at two level. Paper 1 will be conducted for Teachers from Class 1 to 5 and Paper 2 will be conducted for Teachers from Class 6 to 8. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the TNTET 2016 Application Form via online and offline mode.
TNTET Application Form 2016 will be released in the month of June 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of August 2016. We are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc. related to TNTET 2016 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria for Paper 1 and paper 2 is given below:
- For Paper 1(Class 1 to 5) : Candidates must have completed BTC, B.Ed, or Nursery Teacher Training Degree OR 2 years BTC in Urdu.
- For Paper 2(Class 6 to 8) : Graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university with at least 45% marks with 2 year Diploma in Education or B.Ed. with 50% marks or 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
- Starting date for sale of application form : June 2016
- Starting date to submit application form : June 2016
- Closing date to submit application form : July 2016
- Availability of Admit Card : A few days before exam date
- Date of Examination : August 2016
- Result declaration Date : October 2016
Candidates can buy the application form by paying application fee of Rs. 50/- in cash. Examination Fee for General category Candidates is Rs. 500 and for Reserved category Candidates is Rs. 250/-. Application fee can be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the State Bank of India or Indian Overseas Bank or Canara Bank only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus.
How to fill TNTET Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in. Fill the online application form for TNTET 2016 and make payment of application fee. Upload the scanned photo, signature and thumb impression etc. in the application form. Click Submit after checking the filled application form. Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Candidates can also fill the application form via offline mode. Candidates can buy the application form from the offices of Head Masters of Government Higher Secondary Schools, on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash for buying prospectus and application form. Fill the form completely as per instructions given in the application form. Paste you latest passport size photo on the application form. After that, pay the application fee as mentioned above. After that, application form and challan should be sent to the Office of District Education Officer. Candidates are advised to keep the photocopy of application form and challan with them for future use.
Exam Pattern will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Total 150 questions will be asked for 150 marks. The duration of exam will be one and a half hour. The exam pattern will be a little bit different for paper 1 and paper 2. The detail is given below:
Exam Pattern for paper 1 (Class 1 to 5):
- Questions will be asked in 5 sections.
- Each section will carry 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Questions will be asked from Child Development, Language I and II, Mathematics and Environment Studies.
Exam Pattern for paper 2 (Class 6 to 8):
- Questions will be asked in four sections.
- 30-30 questions will be asked from Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II.
- 60 questions will be asked from Maths and Science or Social Science subjects.
Qualifying Marks for TNTET 2016
- Minimum qualifying marks for General Category Candidates : 60%
- Minimum qualifying marks for Reserved Category Candidates : 55%
If you want more information related to TNTET 2017, you can tell us by writing in the comment box.
Official Website – www.trb.tn.nic.in