Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016: Tripura High Court has announced the recruitment of Grade III Judicial Services for 06 posts. Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can fill in these forms in the given format. Tripura high court has decided in fill up the vacant posts in the high court itself. So, candidates who own the Degree of LLB can apply for these 06 vacancies of different posts. Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016 Application forms can be filled up on the Official Website, i.e. thc.nic.in
Tripura High Court Judicial Services Posts 2016
Tripura High Court gives employment notification regarding recruitment for different posts time to time. This time, also Tripura High Court announced the recruitment of Grade III Judicial Servies. Applicants who want to apply for these jobs can grab the opportunity. Candidates can apply for the posts of System Officer and System Assistant according to the eligibility Criteria provided by the Tripura High Court. Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification, Number of Posts, Selection Process is available in this post. Candidates who want to fill in the Application form should check all the eligibility criteria first.
#About Tripura High Court
High Court of Tripura has been established on 23rd March 2013. Its head office is located in Agartala, the capital of Tripura.
#Important Points about Tripura High Court Recruitment
- Name of the Organization: High Court Of Tripura
- Number of the Post: 06 Posts
- Posts Name: Judicial Service Grade III Posts
- Official Website: thc.nic.in
- The Last date to submit application Form: 9th September 2016
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Of Tripura Vacancy 2016:
- Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit for Judicial Service Grade III Posts is 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Law i.e. LLB from any recognized Law University or Institute. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Read the official notification.
- Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected by performance in the written test and interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates of General Category will pay Rs.500/- as application fee and SC/ST candidates will pay Rs.250/- as application fee. Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, payable at Agartala.
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-
How to Apply for Judicial Service Grade III Posts 2016 offered by High Court of Tripura:
Candidates can apply for the Judicial Service Grade III Posts offered by High Court of Tripura via offline mode. Candidates can get the application form from the official website i.e. thc.nic.in. After getting the printout of the application form, fill it completely. Paste your passport size photograph on it and attach the photocopy of required documents like educational certificates, caste certificates, experience certificates, etc. with the application form. Attach the DD of application fee with the filled application form and keep a copy of this DD with you for future reference. After that, put this application form in an envelope and send it to the following mentioned address:
The office of the Registrar General,
High Court of Tripura,
Candidates are advised to submit the application form for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016 before the last date i.e. 9th September 2016. Follow our site i.e. vidyamate.in for further updates and more recruitment news.
Click Here for Official Notification and Application Form for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016