TS ECET Application Form 2017, Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc.
TS ECET Application Form 2017
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test i.e. TS ECET is a state level entrance test conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education i.e. TSCHE. JNTU Hyderabad will conduct the exam on behalf of TSCHE. This test is conducted for lateral entry for B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm and B.Sc (Mathematics) admissions. Candidates with holding diploma in relevant discipline can apply for this entrance test. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for TS ECET Application Form 2017. The notification for this entrance exam will be conducted in the month of February, 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from March, 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May, 2017. Here, in this, article, we are providing the detailed information related to TS ECET Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before taking decision whether to apply for this exam or not.
The detail of eligibility criteria for applying for TS ECET 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and should hold domicile of Telangana state.
- Candidates must be a diploma holder in engineering and technology/pharmacy from the State Board of TS or any other diploma recognized by the government of Telangana.
- Candidates should secure at least 45% marks in diploma(40% secured marks in case of Reserved Category Candidates)
- Opening date to fill application form online : March, 2017
- Closing date to submit application form online : April, 2017
- Admit Card will be available : 15 days before exam date
- Date of Commencement of Entrance Exam : May, 2017
- Result declaration date : June, 2017
The detail of application fee and payment mode is given below:
- Application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay application fee by online mode by Credit Card/ Debit Card or by TS Online / AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres /E-Seva Centers in Telangana / A.P.
How to Apply
Candidates can fill the TS ECET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.apecet.org. There is no any other mode to apply for this test.
Steps to fill the TS ECET Application Form 2017 via online mode :
- Visit the official website i.e. www.tsecet.org
- Search for the link of TS ECET Application Form 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the detail in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
- Question paper will include Objective type MCQs.
- Computer Based Test i.e. CBT will be organized by the exam conducting authority.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Question paper will be set in only English Language.
- Total 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks.
The detail of exam pattern for different courses is given below:
Exam Pattern for B.Tech/B.E course:
- Chemistry : 25 marks
- Physics : 25 marks
- Mathematics : 50 marks
- Engineering(Various fields of Engineering like civil, mechanical, communication etc. ) : 100 marks.
Exam Pattern for Pharmacy course:
Questions will be asked from four sections. Each section will carry 50 marks. Questions will be asked from following sections:
Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology.
Exam Pattern for B.Sc course:
- English-50 marks
- Analytical Ability-50 marks
- Mathematics-100 marks
After declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be called for counselling. Counselling schedule will be published on the official website i.e. www.tsecet.in. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the TS ECET 2017. Candidates will choose the college for admission on the basis of their rank and availability of seats.
If you want more information related to TS ECET Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.tsecet.in