TS EdCET Application Form 2017, Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to Apply etc.
TS EdCET Application Form 2017
Do you want to pursue B.Ed from College of Education from Telangana state????? then you have to go through the entrance test. Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. This is a state level entrance test conducted for providing admission in B.Ed Regular Course in various colleges of Education in Telangana State.
Candidates, who will qualify in the TS EdCET 2017, will get admission in any college of Telangana state on the basis of their rank. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can apply for TS EdCET 2017 via online mode. TS EdCET 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
Here, in this article, we are providing you necessary information like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, Course Fee, How to Apply etc. related to TS EdCET 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for TS EdCET 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for TS EdCET 2017 is given below:
- Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates should secure at least 50% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation from Arts, Science and Commerce and 55% marks in case of B.E/ B.Tech with Science / Mathematics.
- 40% marks will be required for Reserved category candidates in Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum age required for this entrance exam is 19 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Starting date to fill the application form online : March 2017
- The last date to submit application form online : April 2017
- Admit Card Availability : 15 to 20 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : May 2017
- Result declaration date : June 2017
- Fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved category Candidates is Rs. 150/-
- Application fee can be paid through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card.
How to Apply for TS EdCET 2017
Candidates can fill TS EdCET Application Form 2017 via online mode. The steps to fill the application form from official website are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. tsedcet.org
- Search for the link of TS EdCET 2016 and click apply online.
- Online Application Form will appear on the screen. Fill the form completely.
- Pay the application fee by any mode as mentioned above and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the Scanned photo, signature, and documents etc.(if asked) on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
The exam pattern will help you in preparation for the exam. Exam paper will consist of objective type Multi Choice Questions. Total 150 questions will be asked for 150 marks and the duration of exam will be two hours. Question paper will be divided three parts i.e. Part A, B and C. Part A and B are common for all candidates and Candidates will select the subject for Part C. The detail of all parts is given below:
Part A :
- General English : 25 questions for 25 marks
Part B :
- General Knowledge : 15 questions for 150 marks
- Teaching Aptitude : 10 Questions for 10 marks
Part C : In this part, candidates will choose one subjects from following subjects. 100 questions will be asked from the selected subject for 100 marks.
- Mathematics : 100 questions for 100 marks
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences : 50-50 questions from Physics and Chemistry
- Biological Science : 50-50 questions from Botany and Zoology
- Social Studies :
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website of the university. Candidates, who will secure more than cut off marks, will be eligible for counseling. The schedule of counseling will be published on the official website i.e. www.tsedcet.org. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the common entrance test.
If you want more information related to TS EdCET Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.tsedcet.org