UCEED Application Form 2017, Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Selection Process etc.
UCEED Application Form 2017
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design i.e. UCEED is a national level entrance test conducted by Indian Institute of Technology i.e. IIT, Mumbai under the guidance of UCEED admissions committee. This test is conducted for providing admission to the deserving candidates in undergraduate degree programme in design. If you want to get admission in any one of the IIT for B.Des. in India, then you have to qualify in UCEED 2017. Many reputed colleges also consider UCEED Score Card for providing admission in Bachelor Degree in Design. If you are interested in applying for thi examination, then you must have a look at the eligibility criteria for UCEED 2017. Here, in this article, we are providing you necessary information related to UCEED Application Form 2017 like Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Selection Process etc. Candidates can apply for UCEED 2017 via online mode. UCEED Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of October, 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of January, 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for UCEED 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for UCEED 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for UCEED 2017 is given below:
- Indian citizen and foreign nationals both are eligible to apply for UCEED 2017.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board or Open Board.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class from recognized board.
- Candidates, who have done HSC vocational course, can also apply.
- Candidates can appear for UCEED for maximum two times in consecutive years. If any candidates have appeared for this exam twice then he/she will not be eligible to apply third time.
- Candidates born on or after 1st October, 1997 of general category are eligible to apply. 5 years age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- Starting date to submit application form online : October, 2016
- Last date to submit application form online : December, 2016
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of examination : January, 2017
- Result declaration Date : February, 2017
Candidates can pay the application fee by using the online payment method i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking etc. The detail of application fee for different categories is given below:
- Application fee for General and OBC Category Male and Third Gender is Rs. 2000/- and for Female Candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates of Male and Third Gender is Rs. 1000/- and for Female Candidates is Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for UCEED 2017
Candidates can fill the UCEED Application Form 2017 via online mode. Candidates can apply for UCEED Application form 2017 from official website i.e. www.uceed.in. We are telling you the way to fill the application form online. Note down the steps to fill the online application form:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.uceed.in
- Click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail etc.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and thumb impression etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam pattern will help you a lot in preparation of exam. UCEED 2017 will include objective type multi choice questions. Question paper will be set in only one language i.e. English. UCEED will be Computer Based Test. Question paper will carry 300 marks. Question paper will be divided into three sections and 6 topics. Total 80 questions will be distributed among 6 topics. Negative marking for wrong answers will be applicable in all three sections.
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. After declaration of result. merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates will be able to get admission on the basis of Score Card of UCEED 2017. Score Card will be issued to only those candidates, who secure more than cut off marks decided by the officials.
If you want more information related to UCEED Application form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.uceed.in