UKSSSC Recruitment 2016: If you are looking for a state government job in Uttarakhand state, then we have the latest recruitment news for you. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission i.e. UKSSSC has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 322 Group C Posts of various categories like Park Supervisor, Driver, PA, Clerk, Assistants, etc.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.Candidates can apply via online mode from official website of UKSSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The deadline to apply for UKSSSC Group C Posts is 30th September 2016.
UKSSSC Parke Supervisor, Driver, Clerk and Other Vacancies Detail 2016
Important information related to UKSSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Number of Posts: 332 Posts
- Name of Posts: Various Posts of Group C
- Job Location: Uttarakhand state
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Post wise Detail:
- Park Supervisor – 95 Posts
- Driver – 42 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 36 Posts
- Library Clerk – 25 Posts
- Amin – 25 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 23 Posts
- Draftsman – 18 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 14 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector – 13 Posts
- Supervisor (Canning) – 11 Posts
- Investigator – 06 Posts
- Clerk/ Data Entry Operator – 05 Posts
- Assistant Auditor – 03 Posts
- Computer Programmer – 02 Posts
- Electrician/ Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (Bakery/ Confectionery) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (Culinary/ Cookery) – 02 Posts
- Tabla Player – 01 Post
- Training officer – 01 Post
- Research Officer – 01 Post
- Sports Assistant – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Pharmacy) – 01 Post
- Caretaker – 01 Post
- Storekeeper – 01 Post
- Cataloguer – 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Parke Supervisor, Driver, Clerk and Other Posts
- For Park Supervisor Post: Applicant must have passed B.Sc degree in Biology/ Agriculture or equivalent from the recognized university.
- For Driver Post: Applicant must have passed 10th class from recognized board, and the heavy motor vehicle Driving license is compulsory.
- For Other Posts: See the official notification.
The age limit is 21 to 42 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- The application fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 300
- The application fee for Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
The UKSSSC will appoint candidates on merit basis in written test and interview.
Salary is different for all posts. It would be better to check the official notification for the Salary Detail.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 8th August 2016
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 28th September 2016
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30th September 2016
How to Apply for posts offered by UKSSSC
Candidates can apply for any of the above-mentioned posts offered by UKSSSC via online mode. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the link to “Recruitment” and Search for the link to “UKSSSC Group C Recruitment Notification.”
- Read the notification carefully and Click “Apply Online.”
- Fill the application form completely and pay the application fee.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph on it.
- Click Submit after checking the required information.
- Click Save and take a hard copy of the UKSSSC Application Form 2016 for future use.
Candidates can read the official notification and apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 by using the direct links given below. Follow our site i.e. www.careercage.in for further updates and more recruitment news.
Grab this opportunity…….
Download Official Notification
Apply Online for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016