Latest Official Notice: The UP Police SI Exam has been cancellated due to some technical issue. The Exam was going to be held on on 25th & 26th July 2017. But the media has announced the reason for the cancellation of UP Police exam is the paper leak. Now the board is busy for making next exam schedule. We will provide all the latest updates regarding the exam. So, keep visiting this page.
UP Police Admit Card: Numerous Applicants have submitted the applications for UP Police Recruitment 2017. Now, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) will be conducting the examination for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Officers.
All the candidates must know that online objective examination is going to be held in the upcoming month. If you have successfully applied for the aforementioned posts then you must download “UP Police sub-inspector admit card 2017.”
The e-admit card will be available for a limited period of time. For obtaining it, you can visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in. Furthermore, the UP Police Exam Hall Ticket can be availed through the below given direct link.
Download UP Police Admit Card: The direct link to download UPPRB Sub-Inspector Exam Hall Ticket is now available on this page. Candidates are informed to scroll down to get the link. Furthermore, detailed information also provided on this page.
UP Police Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police Department is going to conduct the online Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Exam for Sub-Inspector (SI) and other vacant posts. There is a total of 3307 posts out of which 2707 posts are for SI male candidates and other 600 posts are for Female SI candidates.
The Sub-Inspector Exam will be taken place at the allocated exam centers. Also, you would be surprised to know that more than 5,40,000 candidates had applied for SI (Male) Vacancies. On the other hand, about 88,000 female candidates have applied for Sub-Inspector Vacancies.
In below given some important key lines to check the details. Read all lines very carefully for further details like how to download UP Police admit card and links also.
The new date for UP Police SI Exam is not declared yet. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for exam date for UP Police Sub Inspector Exam. Candidates should ready for exam with their full preparation.
uppbpb.gov.in: information of UPPRB Sub-Inspector Online Exam Details 2017
- Organization Name – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Lucknow
- Official website – www.prpb.gov.in
- Name of Post – Sub Inspector (Male & Female)
- Total Number of Posts – 3307
- UP Police SI Exam Date –
17 July to 31 July 2017(Cancelled)
- Exam Mode – Online
- UP Police Admit Card Status – Available Soon
Selection Scheme of UP Police Recruitment – Sub Inspector Exam 2017
The Procedure for selecting the candidates has been changed from this year. In order to avoid the mishap and discrepancies, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has set up a new selection procedure which will be ensuring a fair recruitment process.
This is to enlighten that from the session 2016-17, the recruitment to Sub-Inspector (SI) and other posts will undergo an online exam. Though the date of examination has not been declared yet but hopefully, it will soon be updated.
Coming to the Exam Scheme, let us tell you that the online examination is an objective type or multiple choice question paper. And it will be conducted for a total of 400 marks. In order to qualify in the online exam, you are required to secure at least 50% marks in each subject.
- The First level of the selection scheme to Sub-Inspector (SI) Posts is an online examination. Qualifiers of this section will go further in the recruitment process.
- Qualified Candidates will have to appear in the next stage that is Physical Standard Test (PST) and Document Verification. And By qualifying this exam, candidates can further go for Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- In the last step, Selected candidates will have to undergo a Medical Examination and character verification of the individual.
Download UP Police SI Admit Card Here
UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
Interested candidates who want to make their career under UP Police as constable they need to follow exam pattern. Because those will pass out exam section only they can appear for next section. Candidates are advised to follow mentioned table.
|1 General Hindi||40||100|
|3 Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|4 Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
Download UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 – Get Exam Date of UP Police Sub-Inspector
In order to download the UP Police Admit Card candidates need to follow mentioned instructions carefully.
- At First, Candidates need to visit the official site – www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Now, Check the updates of “UP Police 2017 admit card 2017.”
- Click on the specified link and Enter required details like Application number, date of birth etc.
- After that, Submit details.
- Finally, Sub Inspector admit cards can be downloaded.
- Get an e-print of the call letter or save a pdf file.
Download UP Police Admit Card 2017 >>>>>> Click Here
“Candidates must know that no any admit card will be sent by post. So, Check the status if it is obtainable then go ahead and secure it. If you want to discuss more admit card then leave your query in given comment box. Our experts will try to give the response to your query as soon as possible. For more updates, you have to press button Ctrl+D to bookmark this page. Wish You Good Luck…………