UP Post Office Recruitment 2016: Good News!!!! for all unemployed candidates, who are looking for the government job. The UP Postal Circle has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 1825 posts of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant in Indian Posts. Candidates after 12th class can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. indiapost.net.in. The selection of applicants for the posts of Postal Circle will be made by conducting the written test and physical efficiency test. The last date to submit application form via online mode is 5th August 2016.
UP Postal Circle Postal Assistant Vacancy Detail
In this article, we are giving you the detail of Postal Circle Vacancy offered by uP Postal Circle. We are telling you about the educational qualification and age limit required for the Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant posts. Candidates should read this article before applying for Postal Assistant Posts in UP Postal Circle.
Important information related to UP Post Office Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Up Postal Circle
- Number of Vacancies: 1825 Posts
- Name of Posts: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website: indiapost.net.in
Eligibility Criteria for Postal/Sorting Assistant Posts
Applicants must have passed 12th class from any authorized board with English as a subject in 12th class.
The age limit for Postal Assistant posts is 18 to 27 years as on 1st July 2016. 3 years age relaxation will be provided to OBC Category candidates, 5 years relaxation for SC/ST Category and 10 years age relaxation will be provided to Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Application Fee for PA Posts General and OBC Category Candidates is Rs. 400/-
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/Ex-Serviceman is Rs. 150/-
Candidates will be selected for Postal Assistant Posts through Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Selected Candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- – Rs. 2400/-
- Starting date to apply online for Postal Assistant Posts: 19th July 2016
- Last Date to submit application form online: 5th August 2016
- Last date for editing application form online: 13th August 2016
- Last date for getting the printout of the application form: 15th August 2016
- Date for Commencement of Written Examination: 1st, 15th and 22nd November 2016
How to Apply for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Posts in UP Postal Circle:
Candidates can apply for the posts of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant offered by UP Postal Circle through online mode. Candidates can apply online for Sorting and Postal Assistant Posts from the official website i.e. indiapost.net.in. Note down the steps to fill the application form for UP Post Office Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, Visit the official website i.e. indiapost.net.in
- On the homepage, Search for the link to Recruitment of India Post Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants.
- After that, Read the notification carefully and click on the link “Click here for New Registration.”
- On clicking it, you will see the online application form on the new page.
- Pay the application fee for Postal Assistant Posts and fill the detail in the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
Apply as soon as possible….
Click here for Official Notification for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Apply Online for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Posts 2016