UPMT 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
UPMT Application Form 2017
Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test i.e. UPMT is state level entrance exam conducted every year by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical education university (HNBUMU). Candidate, who want to get admission in Medical courses like MBBS and BDS in government and private colleges of Uttarakhand state. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Application Form for UPMT 2017 will be released in the month of March, 2017. Candidates can fill the application form via online mode from official website of authority. Here, in this article, we are providing you some information related to UPMT 2017 like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. So, Read the article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. Candidate must have domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as subjects.
- Candidates appearing for 12th class with these subjects are also eligible for UPMT 2017.
- Applicant must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks for general category in PCB subjects, 40 % marks (for the SC/ST/OBC category) & 45% (General Category PH).
- Opening date to submit application form online : third week of March 2017
- Last date to submit application form online : last week of April 2017
- Date of Exam: third week May 2017
- Result Declaration Date : within 15 days of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process starts : second week of September 2017
Candidates can pay the fee through both modes i.e. through online mode by using internet banking, credit card, e-Challan and through offline mode by using Bank Draft. The detail of Application Fee for different categories is given below:
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 1400/-
How to Apply for UPMT 2017
Candidates can apply for UPMT 2017 through online mode. Candidates can visit the official website of exam conducting authority. Search for the link of UPMT 2017 and click apply online. Online application form will appear on screen. Fill the complete form as per the instructions given in the prospectus. Pay the application fee by any mode as mentioned above and upload the photo, signature thumb impression etc. as mentioned in the application form. After doing all these things, click submit. Take printout of it for future reference
- Total number of questions asked will be 200.
- 50 questions will be asked from each subject, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of three hours will be given to attempt the question paper.
- Question paper will be set in both mediums i.e. Hindi and English.
- Questions will be asked from 11th and 12th class syllabus.
Reservation for Categories
- Unreserved category 53%
- Scheduled Caste 19%
- OBC 14%
- Scheduled Tribe 4%
- Kashmiri Migrants 1%
The counseling will be held on the basis of the merit list. The counselling schedule will be published on official website of authority. Counseling will be held only through online process. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs.700 for SC/ST). Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank of candidates in UPMT, 2017 and documents will be verified in counselling process. Documents required at the time of counselling are given below:
- 10th Class DMC
- 12th Class DMC
- UPMT 2017 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile certificate
If you need any other information related to UPMT 2017, you can write to us through comment box.