UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3316 posts of Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1, Economic and Statistical Officer, Principal, Filaria Control Officer, Reader Kaumarya Bhritya, Professor Shalya Tantra, Lecturer and Other vacancies.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
UPPSC also known as Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The commission has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 3316 Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1, Economic and Statistical Officer, Principal, Filaria Control Officer, Reader Kaumarya Bhritya, Professor Shalya Tantra, Lecturer and Other vacancies. This is the golden chance for job seekers. The unemployed candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to utilize this wonderful opportunity. Applicants are suggested to read this article carefully. We provide whole information about UPPSC Recruitment 2016. We are trying our best for our visitors to provide them the accurate information about any type of Govt Jobs. Eligible and desired candidates may apply online from 11-05-2016 to 10-06-2016. Other information like age limit, application fee, exam pattern, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply etc. are given below.
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 3316
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Principal (Carried forward)||01 Post|
|2||Filaria Control Officer||01 Post|
|3||Reader Kaumarya Bhritya||01 Post|
|4||Professor Shalya Tantra (Carried forward)||01 Post|
|5||Lecturer in Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges|
a. Rachana Shaarir: 01 Post
|6||Economic and Statistical Officer||19 Posts|
|7||Reader Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01 Post|
|8||Reader Physiology & Biochemistry||01 Post|
|9||Lecturer in EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ||01 Post|
|10||Lecturer in Moalijat||01 Post|
|11||Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1||3286 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria UPPSC Posts:
- Applicants age should be 35 to 50 years for the post of Principal (Carried forward).
- Applicants age should be 21 to 40 years for the post of Economic and Statistical Officer and Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1.
- Applicants age should be 28 to 45 years for the post of Reader Kaumarya Bhritya, Reader Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Reader Physiology & Biochemistry.
- Applicants age should be 30 to 50 years for the post of Professor Shalya Tantra (Carried forward).
- Applicants age should be 25 to 40 years for the post of Lecturer in Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges, Lecturer in EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ and Lecturer in Moalijat.
Note:- Age should be measured as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Degree in Unani from a University established by Law for Post 01, 10,
- M.Sc. (Zoology) Degree of a University established by law for Post 02,
- Degree in Ayurveda established by law or the Board of Indian Medicine for Post 03, 04, 05,
- Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics with at least fifty five percent marks from a University for Post 06,
- Diploma or a Degree in Homeopathy or Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India for Post 07, 08,
- Degree in Unani from a University established by Law or Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine with Post Graduation for Post 09,
- M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India for Post 11.
Other Details for UPPSC Recruitment:
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination as well as interview.
For OBC & General Candidates application fee is Rs 80 + Rs. 25 processing fee = Rs. 105 Total.
For SC/ ST category Candidates Rs.40 + Rs. 25 processing fee = Rs. 65 Total.
No application fee for PH candidates, but they should pay Processing Fee Rs.25.
The fee is paid by e-Challan to be deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment:
First of all you must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Open the website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- You should read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply”
- Select the desired post.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed
- Take print out for future use.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan / I-Collect” and pay fee.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” to generate Part-II application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button; Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the details carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Date of Starting Apply Online||11-05-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-06-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Online||06-06-2016|
Applicants are requested to visit our website time to time. If you use our website on the regular basis you will gain every type of updates about these jobs. We are trying our best to provide our visitors the latest and all educational news. If you have any suggestion for us please contact us by leaving comment in the comment box.
To Download Official Notification Click here
Click here to Apply Online