UPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 60 Asst Professor, Training Officer & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission has invited online application for the recruitment of 60 Teaching & Non-Teaching posts.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 –
Union Public Service Commission also known as UPSC. It has published an advertisement for the staffing of 60 Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. This recruitment is on temporary basis. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Candidates have to perform well in interview to grab the seat in this recruitment. We provide whole information regarding these posts in this article. So the appliers are suggested to read this article carefully. We guide our visitors step by step i.e. from submit applications to appointment. Eligible aspirants may apply online on or before 16-06-2016 at 23.59 hrs. Other information for UPSC Recruitment such as age limit, educational qualification, application fees, important dates, selection process and how to apply etc. is given below.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 60
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professors (Medicine)||20 Posts|
|2||Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics)||13 Posts|
|3||Assistant Directors (Official Language)||04 Posts|
|4||Training Officers (Architectural Assistant-ship)||03 Posts|
|5||Training Officer (Catering and Hospitality Management)||01 Post|
|6||Training Officer (Dress Making)||01 Post|
|7||Training Officer (Electronics)||01 Post|
|8||Training Officers (Hair and Skin Care)||04 Posts|
|9||Training Officers (Principles of Teaching)||08 Post|
|10||Training Officers (Secretarial Practice)||04 Posts|
|11||Assistant Director (Horticulture)||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Posts:
- Applicants age should be 40 years for the posts of Assistant Professors (Medicine) and Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics).
- Applicants age should be 35 for the posts of Assistant Directors (Official Language), Assistant Directors (Official Language) and Assistant Director (Horticulture).
- Applicants age should be 30 for the posts Training Officers (Architectural Assistant-ship), Training Officers (Hair and Skin Care), Training Officers (Principles of Teaching) and Training Officers (Secretarial Practice).
- Applicants age should be 33 for the posts of Training Officer (Dress Making) and Training Officer (Electronics).
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates up-to 5 years and up-to 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates) for PH candidates.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS for S.No-1, 2.
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree for S.No-3.
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Architecture for S.No-4.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management for S.No-5.
- Candidates should have completed Diploma (Three years’ duration) in relevant discipline for S.No-6,8,10.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Printing Technology/ Textile Engineering/ Architecture for S.No-9.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in Electronics for S.No-7.
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc. in Agriculture for S.No-11 from a recognised University/ Institute or equivalent.
Other Details for UPSC Recruitment:
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.25/- only. To pay fees you can deposit money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may apply online as follows:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Re-login in your ID and fill all mandatory details.
- Now upload documents.
- After uploading the documents, photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Click on the submit button
- You can pay the fee by using Internet banking facility or Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution. (optional)
- After that Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of SBI through the Slip
- A transaction ID will be generated
- Again re-login the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in with your Registered ID & password.
- Click on “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of fee slip if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details.
- Take printout of online application for future references.
|Online Application Last Date||16-06-2016 up to 23.59 hrs.|
|Printing of Online Application Last Date||17-06-2016 2 up to 23.59 hrs.|
Applicants are requested to visit our website on the regular basis. You may also save our website by pressing Ctrl+D into you browser. We always try our best to provide you latest and accurate information. If you have any query, feel free to contact us. Leave comments in the below comment box. Our team member will reply as soon as possible. Thanks!
Best of Luck for you bright Future.
Click here to download the Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online