UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017: UPSC SCRA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017
The full form of SCRA is Special Class Railway Apprentices. UPSC conducts UPSC SCRA Exam every year at national level. This exam is conducted at the national level for recruiting personnel in Mechanical Engineering Department in Railway. Candidates will be selected by marks obtained in the SCRA Exam.
UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of October 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of January 2017. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other important information related to UPSC SCRA 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
We are providing you all necessary information related to UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017 in brief form in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017
The terms and conditions to be fulfilled by candidates for UPSC SCRA Exam 2017 are given below:
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry as one of the main subjects. Candidates should secure first or second class in 12th class.
- Candidates must have done graduation from recognized university with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry as main subjects.
- Age limit for this exam is 17 to 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Starting date of submission of application form: 1st week of October 2016
- Last date of submission of application form: Last week of October 2016
- Admit Card Available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: January 2017
The detail of application fee for different category candidates is given below:
- Application fee can be paid by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or by using Bank Challan from SBI.
- Application Fee for General and OBC Candidates(Male): Rs. 100/-
- No Application Fee for Female candidates of all categories and SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017 via online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of UPSC. Registration will be done in two parts. Note down the steps to fill the application form online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Search for the link of “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on the “Part I Registration for UPSC SCRA Exam 2017.”
- Fill all the required detail in the application form like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail, etc.
- After that pay the application fee and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- After filling the first part, click submit.
- After that, click on the link to Part II registration.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photo and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Questions will be asked in three parts i.e. Part I, Part II and Part III. 2 hours duration will be provided to attempt each part. Each part will carry 200 marks. The detail of each part is given below:
Exam Pattern for Part I:
Questions will be asked from English, General Knowledge, and Psychological Test. Total marks will be 200 and 2 hours duration will be provided to attempt the exam.
Exam Pattern for Part II :
Questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry in this part.
Exam Pattern for Part III:
Questions will be asked from Mathematics for two hundred marks. The duration for this part will b e two hours.
Candidates will be selected by marks obtained in the written test and interview. Written test will carry 600 marks and interview will be conducted for 200 marks. Candidates, qualified in written test, will be eligible for interview.
Final selection will be done by marks obtained in the UPSC SCRA Exam 2017 and interview. Candidates will be selected by rank.
If you want any other information related to UPSC SCRA Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in